[Noisebridge-discuss] System for the security group missing?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Oct 19 19:20:35 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 08:19:40AM -0700, aestetix aestetix wrote:
> The computer we were working on for the security group seems to have
> mysterious disappeared from the computer area (the classroom that has been
> being used a lot). I'm guessing someone cleaned the area and set it on a
> shelf somewhere, not knowing what it was. I checked all over the place,
> including in the DJ Booth, but couldn't find it. Anyone know the
> whereabouts?

I have no idea what machine you're talking about.  Was there any way for
a cleaning-up-person to tell what it was?  (A label or sticker or even a
reasonably descriptive hostname for the login screen?)  Was it powered
on?

Given that whatever labelling or connectivity it had was not a success,
what info can you share to help find it?  What kind of case was it?  Any
distinguishing marks?

-andy