[Noisebridge-discuss] First Aid and CPR classes: get certified at Noisebridge

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:26:14 UTC 2009

Yes.  Michael gave us all certification cards when we completed it last
time, which is sufficient for all the legal requirements you may want to
meet.

As an aside, since Michael is an efficient instructor and we're smart
people, we fit both sessions into a single evening. I highly recommend this,
as it's a really fun class and you'll want to stay on.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.