[Noisebridge-discuss] First Aid and CPR classes: get certified at Noisebridge

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Wed Oct 21 20:30:31 UTC 2009

Yes, it does cover how to use an AED in his class.  It includes a dummy AED
and a demonstration on operating it.

An AED at Noisebridge is not a bad idea. Costco sells them, but they are
something like $1.1k.

If someone wants to attempt a fundraiser for this, i'd encourage it and
throw a few bucks in.  Sadly, I don't think Noisebridge can afford to buy
this outright at the moment...

Jeffrey