[Noisebridge-discuss] hacker conference nov 6-8th?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Wed Oct 21 22:31:19 UTC 2009

tzara at tabla.com wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Anyone headed from SF to the hacker conference near San Cruz, Nov 6-8th??
>
> I'll be flying from PDX to SFO (rather than direct to SJC) and looking
> for a ride, have $ for gas down on Friday back on Sunday.  Unless folks
> are headed by train, but maybe we can travel together anyway?
>
> I'm pretty flexible on travel times, and wont be carrying much.  email
> or call.

Hey tzara,

I'm flying into SFO from Stockholm on that Friday. I'll be landing at
the SFO around 16:30 and also looking for a ride up. What time will you
arrive?

I know that a few other Noisebridge people were invited and we're having
a panel about hacker spaces this year. It should be pretty great.

Best,
Jake