[Noisebridge-discuss] Ride Saturday?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Oct 23 21:48:26 UTC 2009

On the off chance that anyone has a cruiser or other short bike I could
borrow (I have helmet and license and leathers but am only 5 feet tall)
I would go on a ride!  But unfortunately not for another few months as I
don't think my recently injured shoulder could take more than an hour on
a bike right now.

How about sometime in the spring?

Rachel