[Noisebridge-discuss] Rsync Users Group

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Mon Oct 26 07:17:44 UTC 2009

Thank you all who made this event! I learned a lot and really
enjoyed sitting at the table with a bunch of super-knowledgeable
folks who were happy to share things like what's par2, dar,
webdav & subversion...and:

sed -n -r '/.+ (if \([^{]+\))\s*\{/ { s//\1/ ; p }' < index.html

Looking forward to future sessions,

John

* Miah Johnson <miah at chia-pet.org> [091025 17:42]:

--