[Noisebridge-discuss] Easy video recording of classes / workshops?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:18:53 UTC 2009

How about this:

Anybody who wants to video their class can go sign up for free and record as
much blathering as they want, with no time limits, directly to the web on
either of the following sites:

* ustream.tv
* livestream.com

Any laptop with a webcam is sufficient, although for best sound
intelligibility I recommend deploying a USB condenser mic.

If there's some interest in aggregating the content under a Noisebridge
page, both of these sites provide RSS.

--Naomi

Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com