[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent to one another

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Wed Oct 28 18:09:54 UTC 2009

On Oct 28, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Miah Johnson wrote:

> Consider this a troll with a point.
> If you are not working on a project at Noisebridge, please leave. I'm
> sure this will resolve most of the issues people are having now or
> will have in the future.

Who exactly are you to tell everyone *else* how they should use NB?
This is most definitely neither cool nor excellent.

  People are going to be people and the best we can do is encourage
people to contain some of the outward extremes of behavior where it
impacts others and to worry about our own, individual, behavior (which
is under our control). Anything else is likely to be seen as coercion
by some.

  Al