[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent to one another

Brian Molnar brian.molnar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:37:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Meredith L. Patterson <
mlp at thesmartpolitenerd.com> wrote:

> I regard this situation more along the lines of someone offering Jake a
> fresh, tasty Ball Park frank, being told "no thanks, I'm vegan," and
> then giving him shit about his choice to be vegan.

Well that's an interesting analogy, but, way off.

It's more like a vegan being offered a tasty Ball Park frank and being told
"No, I'm vegan. You offering me that hot dog was taken as a personal attack.
I demand you apologize."

Then the vendor replies, "Chill out, I wasn't challenging your veganism, I'm
just trying to sell hot dogs. If you don't want one, don't buy one."

To which the vegan replies, "You must be a veganphobic. I have to deal with
veganphobia everyday..."

- Brian