[Noisebridge-discuss] Where should mailed donations go?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Oct 29 18:57:10 UTC 2009

We have a (non-PO) Box now, for actual mail, as the 2169 box is
accessible from the street by anyone with a sufficiently slender hand.

    Noisebridge
    2215-R Market Street #235
    San Francisco, CA  94114

It's on the wiki, too, for future reference.

And yes, checks can be made out to 'Noisebridge'.  Thanks Meredith!

Rachel