[Noisebridge-discuss] Lost in the noise

Jason Damisch jasondamisch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 19:10:30 UTC 2009

I'm sorry if what I wrote offended or scared some people.  What I
ment to say is that what comes around goes around.  If I hate somebody
then that person will at some point go and hate somebody else,
even unconsciously, and then the next person will hate somebody
and then the next person and so forth.

I am sure that some people get hated more than others but still.

I have been hated before because I am white, not gay, this or
that before.  If we stop and think about it, I'm sure we have
all been on the receiving end of hate at one time or another,
which is a reason to stop and consider that it would be best to
stop the hate with me.

I've had friends that were gay before.  I have also heard the
same people say that 'all people are gay'  which to me sounds
like hate.  It's hard to tell a civilized person that 'peace
is to allow that which is not yourself to exist' as civilization
is really a great war to create a singularity.  I say lets
move beyond this primitive impulse.  How are we to greet an
extraterrestrial species, or communicate with dolphins or
whatnot if we can't even accept other human beings who are
different than ourselves.

I'm sorry that some groups have really gotten it bad.  Life can
be unfair sometimes.  What we can do is to stop and consider
that to evolve as a species together we should lay our hate
down and instead try to be understanding.

Hate Stops With Me.  Lets Say It Together.