[Noisebridge-discuss] Lost in the noise

maymay bitetheappleback at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:59:08 UTC 2009

On Oct 29, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Jason Damisch wrote:

> For what it's worth, I am 80% Asexual,
> 20% Hetro, and have never felt comfortable
> in this society with that combination.
>
> Jason

With no morality attached, in case people don't already know about it,
check out AVEN, the Asexuality Visibility and Education Network. I
found their resources to be *incredibly* eye-opening to why asexual
people (and, hell, sexual people too) sometimes feel very
uncomfortable in many social spaces.

In particular, the Asexual's Field Guide to The Sexual World:

http://www.asexuality.org/home/node/22

Cheers,
-maymay
Blog: http://maybemaimed.com