[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent to one another [drama]

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Thu Oct 29 20:37:02 UTC 2009

Hi,
I've added the [drama] tag to this email thread so that my filters can
separate it out from emails about events and such. Please continue to
keep this tag in the subject when you reply in this thread.
I encourage others to add the tag to interpersonal threads in the future
and to setup their filters according their own preferences.
This is not a commentary on Autumn's post, which I haven't read, it was
just the one at top when I added the tag.
Thanks for helping me sort my inbox,
--David