[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Cleaning Day on Thursday Oct 28 5-7pm, volunteer and get fed dinner!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Oct 30 10:06:25 UTC 2009

We had a very intense and fruitful cleaning day.

* All of the floors got swept and mopped.
* The bathroom got a major scrub down.
* The temp kitchen got uncluster fucked and the fridges sit in a new home.
* Hack shelving area is now full of hack stuff, it's great!
* Both classrooms now have tables and chair and power and ethernet.
* Trash was mostly collected and put out on the street.
* Both e-waste bins are filled to the brim.
* Classroom supplies, projectors and spare monitors now have a home in
the 2nd classroom.
* Made a home for the Makerbot.
* Cleaned off much of the work tables.
* Cleaned out and filled up the fridge with good things.

A bunch of people helped, I don't remember all who it was but I hope
everyone got fed. Thank you!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net