[Noisebridge-discuss] Blade Runner: Noisebridge Halloween Cyberpunk SFZero Thing, Saturday Oct 31 19:00

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Fri Oct 30 18:54:19 UTC 2009

I don't want to be an ass about this, but who will be "running" this
event at Noisebridge?

I ask, because when we discussed this previously, a major concern of
mine was preventing Noisebridge from becoming an open party anyone
from the street could walk into.  Before talk mysteriously ceased a
month ago on this topic, it was assured that there would be someone at
the door only allowing people who were known to Noisebridge and sf0
participants (ie, wearing an armband) in, thus restricting the random
people to those who were exhausted from running around the city for
several hours.  Is this still the plan?
The other obvious concerns of "crowd control", clean up, etc are also present...

Jeffrey