[Noisebridge-discuss] A call for moderation

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:17:41 UTC 2009

It seems so much more straightforward to create the noisebridge-moderated
list, leaving it up to individuals to choose the feed they'd like to
participate in.

Unless, Josh, you just want to silence some voices you don't like, but
continue to talk yourself. In which case, might I suggest the
noisebridge-josh mailing list?

Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>