[Noisebridge-discuss] do you guys want a uservoice account?

krux at thcnet.net krux at thcnet.net
Sat Oct 31 09:03:45 UTC 2009

Ok further looking at it, it looks like there is a groups implementation,
though it is a little wonky / non-intuitive yet.

Here is the link to the wave itself discussing groups:

https://wave.google.com/wave/#minimized:nav,minimized:contact,minimized:search,restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BVJoH3a3CK.2

but to summarize:

 * Create a Google Group, if one doesn't already exist for your topic
 * Invite or otherwise add people who already have Google Wave accounts
 * Add group-name at googlegroups.com to your Wave contacts (just as with the
   public at a.gwave.com user, Google.s web Wave.client will tell you that the
   user doesn.t have an account on Google Wave! You can ignore that, and
   hit the return key to save your contact anyway; you must do this before
   you can add the group to a wave)
 * Add group-name at googlegroups.com to a wave!

That also shows, how to make a wave publicly editable by adding the
public at a.gwave.com user.

I didn't see a noisebridge google group, and since I'm actually not a SF
resident, I'll leave that as an exercise to a motivated Noisebridge local.

perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?k++=;<+xru}?print:??;'