[Noisebridge-discuss] Projectors

Zedd Epstein zedd.00 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:36:15 UTC 2009

I have a zoombox.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=zoombox&_sacat=See-All-CategoriesI
picked mine up for $50 because it had a broken DVD player. It's low
resolution, but does power points, and standard definition TV OK. They were
designed as a kids toy, so they're fairly durable. The main reason I picked
this projector is the bulbs are $5.95 and sold at every Lowes and Home Depot
in the country, so there's no worrying about leaving it on too long. I can
bring mine down to the space if you want to see it.

Zedd