[Noisebridge-discuss] have free burning man ticket + ride

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:39:05 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

So it seems after a friend of mine canceling, I have a free burning man
ticket + spot in my (small) car + possibly a space to camp at going up
wednesday evening.  So if you are super cool and interested, please let me
know via private email.  Here's the deets:

    -- Going in a small honda civic, with one other person, not a lot of
room for extra stuff beyond basic supplies, but do have a bike rack
    -- thinking of leaving wed evening, stopping on the way in sac/reno for
food/water/supplies, then maybe stopping in reno for the night to sleep and
go in comfortably to the playa in daylight hours.
    -- I may have severe allergies which (hopefully won't) flare up while
I'm out there, but if it does happen I may have to turn right back around to
sf :(  That said, finding a ride back from the playa shouldn't be hard at
all for you.
    -- leaving from the Mission, would be nice if you can leave from SF as
well

Here's what I'm looking for:
    -- are super cool / fun /  laid back, and make for good conversation and
awesome positive vibes
    -- hopefully you can drive and share some road time
    -- aren't violently opposed/sick by tobacco smoke, as my car has a lot
of it built up
    -- a bonus is if you have some art/lighting/etc you can share in barter
for the ride

Please let me know soon if you are interested!