[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Gallery show in the mission

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:55:43 UTC 2009

Can anyone help Shawn out with an OK Mac to borrow for the weekend?  Shawn is a founder of the hacker space at AS220, in Providence, RI, and a way cool person.  He's visited Noisebridge when he was out here a couple months ago.  I haven't seen his Fluxly exhibit, but if he did it, I'll be it's also way cool.

Mitch.