[Noisebridge-discuss] Mandarin Class - Tuesday 6 PM

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 04:23:03 UTC 2009

It's been talked about a lot, but it never seems to have come
together. My wife, Veronica (V) is taking Mandarin this semester, and
she needs people to speak with, to make sure her pronunciation is
proper. Jason said he's had experience with the language, and Mitch,
Miloh and Rachel all seemed into it last time.

I propose Mandarin class take place at 6 PM Tuesdays, at 83c for now.
It will last for 1 hour. It will start promptly, and will be for
absolute beginners. As default language instructor at Noise Bridge, I
nominate Jason to lead the class.

VonGuard