[Noisebridge-discuss] Meditation group?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Sep 3 08:24:08 UTC 2009

Something brought up this evening @ 83c was the idea of having a
regular meditation group.

My concept of this would be for the most part loosely guided
meditations, with a largish group of rotating people who have some
experience to share, of a variety of styles, with one taking the lead
and choosing what we do any given day. (Or if nobody's around to do
that, just going ad hoc with something routine like breath
meditation.)

My own style is predominately internal and eclectic; others of you
could do more traditional stuff, moving meditation, qi gung, or
something I've never heard of. Or for that matter, internal stuff with
a different spin. Whatever works.

Anyway: if you're interested in either just participating in
meditation or helping to lead others, go add yourself @
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meditation and start talking about
what sorts of meditation styles you could bring to the group, etc.

- Sai