[Noisebridge-discuss] Mesh networking meetup?

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 23:32:09 UTC 2009

Hi noisebridge,
I'd like to have a Mesh Networking Meetup at noisebridge sometime
soon!  We'll talk about open-source software and hardware that's
available for building mesh networks, build a small-scale mesh network
in the noisebridge space and, if folks with experience in hardware
hacking and embedded devices show up, we can work on some of our
current projects, like flashing GPL linux-based mesh firmware onto
proprietary Meraki routers.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll try to find an evening
that's good for everyone, hopefully sometime this month.

also I made a wiki page here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Wireless_Mesh_Network_Meetup

--mark B.