[Noisebridge-discuss] JOB: IT consulting for small Alameda based company

Mitchell Heinrich mitch at lowfi.org
Sun Sep 13 09:07:15 UTC 2009

One of my former employers is looking for help managing their network and
workstations. They are a fun startup based out of Alameda that is working on
a renewable energy project.

Duties would include supporting and maintaining a mixed network of
Win/Mac/Linux boxes, network hardware/software and a few network peripherals
like IP printers etc.. Nothing particularly complex.

It would be a consulting gig, with hourly rate to be negotiated with the
employer. Please respond to me off list to get more details and to get in
touch with them.

Thanks!
Mitchell Heinrich