[Noisebridge-discuss] International Ambient Industrial Music Festival

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 23:47:36 UTC 2009

Thought some NB folks might like to know about this event, with the octophonic sound system. I'm in Kwisp, we're opening the event at 8:00 on Friday. Lots of old timer electronic and industrial music acts there.

~Walter

2nd Annual International Ambient Industrial Music Festival
San Francisco, Ca.

http://www.iamindust.com/

An OCTOPHONIC SOUND SYSTEM has been created especially for this event. All the attending artists will be invited to create an octophonic landscape for this performance to be utilized in tandem with the sets they will perform.

Friday Sept 18TH      8PM -1:30AM

KWISP
THOMAS DIMUZIO
NOISEPSALM
CURSED CHIMERA
URE THRALL

SATURDAY SEPT. 19TH    8PM -1:30AM

FREE REIN
NUX VOMICA
VOICE OF EYE
DEATH OF THE WEST

THE VENUE: Top Secret
Due to the UNDER THE RADAR nature of this event...the address of the space will be provided through an email the day of the show. The event location is within 4 blocks of Powell BART station in downtown San Francisco.

Cost: Sliding Scale $6-10, nobody turned away for lack of funds

Invite only. To attend, you will need to RSVP for your tickets for each night by sending an e-mail to:
shaggamutha at gmail.com

And if you know others who wish to attend please share this with them.