[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving complete! (Mostly)

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 05:09:54 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped move today, and to
everyone who brought vehicles to help move stuff.

Last I checked, old Noisebridge is no longer in need of movers, it
needs cleaners. Moving crew is no longer needed.

Of course, Dr. jesus has a bunch of brand new junk for us to load into
2169, so coordinate with him at your leisure.

Again, thanks to everyone who helped today. We are now officially
moved in.