[Noisebridge-discuss] Work done at 2169 today/tonight

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Sep 20 09:03:12 UTC 2009

* We have moved (almost) everything from 83c, only stuff remaining is
some networking gear. Big round of applause for everyone who actually
took time out of their day to help. Amazing.
* A clean up crew started to clean 83c.
* A bunch of trash was left at 83c that needs to be thrown out as we are
at capacity here.
* Most of the dirty shop is now in the dirty shop.
* Most of the dark room is now in the dark room.
* Most of the kitchen is near by the kitchen.
* We have 3 tall tables with stools setup with power strips for laptop
hacking areas.
* Thanks to the tireless efforts of a small number of people, we now
have a bank of shelves (as opposed to walls and walls of shelving. This
keeps clutter and mess to one small area of the building, which is nice.
* Moved a WIFI AP to a better location.
* Mission side of the building is now the quiet space, with a couch and
soon to be library shelving and tables.

Again thanks to everyone that came out today and helped, I really
appreciate it!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net