[Noisebridge-discuss] Share your projects with the international hackerspaces community?

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:13:55 UTC 2009

Right after Toorcamp, mc.fly visited Noisebridge before going back to
Germany. He generously loaned us a hard drive filled with lots of videos
from past CCC conferences, as well as CTF images we plan on using when the
security group starts picking up.

One of his caveats was that we return the drive with cool media from
Noisebridge on it. I think by now, there have been a lot of cool projects
going on. Does anyone affiliated with Noisebridge (member or non-member
alike) have cool media, programs, or projects they'd be willing to share? It
doesn't have to be computer related, it could also be cool photos or images
you've created, just something you'd like to have help represent Noisebridge
in the international community.

His friend will be at Noisebridge in a few days, and will be returning to
Germany with the drive. If you're interested in contributing, it needs to
happen soon.

aestetix