[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge goes PoMo, ah yeah

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Wed Sep 23 16:36:28 UTC 2009

Tonight as 6:30 we're having a meet up for the massively parallel
#gravrain reading group in teh interwebs. So if you're reading
Gravity's Rainbow, have read Gravity's Rainbow, are considering
reading it and not mortally scared of spoilers, or are actually Thomas
Pynchon, please feel free to join us. Also, if you just plan to blog
us like an omniscient narrator while admitting you're not only in the
narration but using it to deal with your autobiographical childhood
trauma, sing silly and/or dirty songs in the corner, or hint at the
ominous slave-driving meta-order behind the apparent careless freedom
of Noisebridge, you are not only welcome, but nearly required to show
up by the narrative.

Also, it's me, so there will probably be some kind of food.

quinn

ps quoth a friend of mine: 'more meta, more betta!'