[Noisebridge-discuss] free servers

Bill Pollock bill at nostarch.com
Thu Sep 24 05:02:41 UTC 2009

one of the businesses in our building at 555 De Haro left a bunch of
servers behind. I think they're 1U but I don't know what's in them or
really anything about them. I assume that they work.

There are at least half a dozen as well as a server rack. Not sure if
the rack is up for grabs but the servers are.

My landlord would like to get rid of them quickly but if NB could use
them and someone would like to come check them out, let me know. Best is
to email me directly -- bill at nostarch dot com

I suspect there may be some interesting data on them so if they work
they should probably be wiped.

Bill