[Noisebridge-discuss] Year 1 Open Hacker House - Call for projects and neat stuff!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Sep 24 21:37:39 UTC 2009

During the Tuesday meeting I announced the Noisebridge Year 1 Open
Hacker House, our 1 year anniversary. They idea of the event is to bring
people into the space and show off some of the cool stuff we've done
over the past year, and also also to show off our awesome new space to
potential members! The event is on Friday October 2nd and anyone
interested in Noisebridge is invited!

You can find more about it here...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Year_1_Open_Hacker_House

I am doing a call for amazing projects and neat stuff. Have something
you thing is cool that Noisebridge helped you in some way to build or
achieve? Like your crazy robot that can replicate itself in python and
shoots live puppies from a pants cannon. Show it off during the event!

Currently some neat stuff I'm thinking of...

* Circuit hacking and bending
* Weird cyborg attachments
* Reading things off of your brain through open EEG
* Photographs of Noisebridge
* Rapid prototyping
* Anything and everything in Python
* Your crazy 3d display
* Your crazy 3d scanner
* Some sort of amazing performance

Whatever it is, if it's Noisebridge-ish we'll take it. Think of it as a
hack faire in our own home!

If you've got something you think may work out, drop me an email about
your project so I can figure out where it goes. Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net