[Noisebridge-discuss] Interviewing a Phelps

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat Sep 26 11:36:33 UTC 2009

I've got a couple interviews lined up for a new podcast about people
or situations I find interesting.

For next week: one of the Phelps, of godhatesfags.com et al.

I'll be focusing on meta and philosophical issues related to their
brand of Calvinism, rather than on any of the usual boringly
scandalous bits. No arguing with them about how they're shocking and
rude and gays are okay after all; that's been done and I don't believe
in arguing with someone's axioms.

So: what questions do y'all think I should ask 'em?

For context, my interview request email:
http://saizai.livejournal.com/946467.html#cutid1

- Sai