[Noisebridge-discuss] electricity at 2169

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Sep 29 00:31:55 UTC 2009

I have made the following arrangements for electrical service:

* at 83C Wiese, services are stopped as of today.  We get an e-bill and
will get our final bill electronically, unless there is some Difficulty,
and if that's the case they'll mail our new Non-PO Box.

* We had to get a new account because the 83C account was residential
and 2169 is business, and they could not combine the two on one account.
Our new account for 2169 Mission is 0597139732-7.  It's an e-bill still,
with the Non-PO Box address for anything they must send us paper for.

* at 2169 Mission, the meter that's on has been moved to the new
Noisebridge account as of today

* at 2169 Mission, the meter that's off will be turned on on Monday
between 1PM and 5PM.  I'll be there at the space to let the technician
into the basement.

I'm about to put all this on the wiki, the Utilities page.

Rachel