[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Year 1 Open Hacker House - Oct 2nd

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Sep 29 01:29:37 UTC 2009

Noisebridge Year 1 Open Hacker House - Oct 2nd

Noisebridge is a space for sharing, creation, collaboration, research,
development, mentoring, and of course, learning. Noisebridge is also
more than a physical space, it's a community with roots extending around
the world. We help people build neat and awesome things.

October will mark the 1 year anniversary of our physical presence. This
event will be a celebration to showcase neat stuff Noisebridge has made
in it's first year of existence, plus to show off our new location! Come
on by and check out what we've been up to.

LEDs, Cyborgs, 5 Minutes of Fame, Cold Boot Attacks, DIY Musical
Performances by Corpus Callosum, Circuit bending with Caly McMorrow,
OpenEEG, Dark Optics Lab, Brain Machines, Python, and more!

Location: The New Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street San Francisco CA
Date: Friday October 2nd
Time: 6 pm - 11 pm
Who's invited: Everyone geeky, all ages

Check out our wiki for more information. https://noisebridge.net/year1

Bring your geeky friends, come get your hack on!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net

--