[Noisebridge-discuss] Sink in the bathroom

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Tue Sep 29 09:11:11 UTC 2009

So I just noticed that the sink in our bathroom is in imminent need of repair.

It is now ajar from the wall, and can be moved with little effort.  It
appears to be somewhat resting its weight on the drain, and if anyone
were to lean against it, I would fear the result.  I'm not sure how or
when exactly this happened, but we should immediately look into
repairing this before we end up with a fun plumbing disaster.

I'm rather ignorant on such things, but am willing to assist someone
who knows what they're doing as needed!

Jeffrey