[Noisebridge-discuss] REMINDER: Arse Elektronika This Sunday

esc mediapathic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 01:44:16 UTC 2009

Once again, just so one one gets upset that they had to run screaming
from a runaway dildo-bot and weren't warned:

This Sunday, Oct 4, Arse Elektronika is having a series of hands-on
sessions at noisebridge, noon to 10 pm. If you are excited by the
intersection of sex and electronics, you should show up. If you are
easily offended by the intersection of sex and electronics, consider
this a warning, but please, show up anyway so that I may mock you.

--Steen

Schedule follows: