[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Walls framed

neil maclean neil at warmcove.org
Tue Sep 1 07:38:54 UTC 2009

WOO-HOO is right!. The framing looks great and I'm really glad the
decision leaned toward this layout.

The electrical crew, Jim, Michael, Marcus and I got the kitchen panel
run in and held off mounting the panel only because we were short one 1
1;/4 connector. Otherwise, the run and the wire are in.
Jim took on the torn out panel, organizing the haze of existing wiring
and setting in new breaker mounting hardware. Tedious and disciplined
work that deserves all our respect.
Tomorrow the shop sub panel and a few other runs. and then we'll see.
I hope Jim gets time to give a financial update, which isn't pretty.

Neil

Joachim Pedersen wrote:
>> WOO-HOO!  Where's the pictures!
>>
> Teaser-
> (is all I have)
> Walls @ 50% Framed:
> http://chaboo.mooo.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2170
>
> -Joachim

They further concluded that at least 8 detainees in US custody were
tortured to death. Steven Miles, reporting in this journal, put the
number of deaths due to torture at 17, with 11 cases occurring in Iraq
and 6 occurring in Afghanistan.[8]
<http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1868355#R8>
Many of these deaths involved torture or abuse related to harsh
interrogations of the detainees by US personnel.

from: Public Medical Records Central: a free library of Life Science
Journals
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1868355

--
"The crimes of the US throughout the world have been systematic, constant, clinical, remorseless, and fully documented but nobody talks about them"
Harold Pinter, who died on Dec. 25th, 2008