[Noisebridge-discuss] Pony & membership

Zach Hanna chezbut at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 03:12:51 UTC 2009

No, I already have colo for that.
What I want is a place where I can build boxes, experiment with power
supply configurations, solder, hook up a box and boot it up and
install software / OS on it, maybe show others the process of such
things or do it with others, etc.
And, it would be an intermediary home for things after they are
purchased or donated to me, but before they go to colo, and can be
left overnight for days/ weeks until they are satisfactorily h4x0red.