[Noisebridge-discuss] Mesh networking meetup?

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:20:05 UTC 2009

Hi, I've penciled this in to the noisebridge wiki for 6pm on Thursday,
Sept 17th.  We will need to get started promptly at 6pm so we can wrap
up before FMoF (Five Minutes of Fame) takes over the space at 8pm.

If anyone can give me write access to the google calendar (or add it
yourself) that would be great.  Thanks,

--mark