[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Dojo / NB reciprocal membership WAS: Hacker Dojo up and running, and in the mainstream news

deleTed arbzed at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:55:56 UTC 2009

I have informally brought this up to a couple of the Dojo's founders,
mentioned Noisebridge's open-door policy.  Their responses were
various good-natured verbal shrugs.  I'm thinking perhaps Christy is
correct in that there's not really much Noisebridge can materially
exchange for access to the Dojo.

I may actually need to attend one of the Dojo's meetings and see if I
can get the members to vote on it (they vote on stuff).