[Noisebridge-discuss] New French in San Francisco - search for roommate

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:02:47 UTC 2009

Hello Adrien,

I hope you will love it here in San Francisco!  I know you will love Noisebridge!  :)  And I look forward to meeting you.

Just so you know:  finding a place to live for $800 per month may be a bit of a challenge nearby SUPINFO, since that is a pretty rich part of town (it is also not the most interesting part of town to live in).  But San Francisco is a small city -- pretty much everything is within 3 to 5 km from Noisebridge <2169 Mission St.>, including the school.  And mass transit is decent (great, by American mass transit standards).  The school is a 40 minute bus ride from Noisebridge (and the bus goes door-to-door).  So, you can get a place just about anywhere in the City.  Including The Mission, and The Tenderloin (The Tenderloin is often the cheapest part of town, and there are reasons for that, though it isn't dangerous).  Other intersting parts of town include:  The Castro, The Haight, Lower Haight.  Anyhow, I'm sure you'll find a good place to live.

Cheers,

Mitch.