[Noisebridge-discuss] A ROYAL PROCLAMATION - The schedule for Sep. 17th Five Minutes of Fame at 2169 Mission

Nathan nejucomo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 05:12:16 UTC 2009

Will there be any recordings of these presentation?  I'd luuuv to see
every topic listed, but I have a conflict.  (Speaking of which, it's
an ASL test...  Is there an ASL meeting on the 16th?)

If there are not already recording plans, would anyone be interested
in recording/publishing a library of video recordings for the 5moF
talks?  I imagine them as individual snippets.

Of course this would require speaker permission -and audience too,
although as an audience member I would prefer video recordings to
exclude me and focus on the speaker.  If the frame is focused on the
speaker, does it sound plausible to acquire permission on a per-talk
basis?

I have no camera, but I could operate it and help with the website.

Nej