[Noisebridge-discuss] Free Desks from Instructables

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Sep 18 08:22:31 UTC 2009

Hi guys, sorry to be so long getting back to you... Can we do this desk
moving on Saturday afternoon as Nathan specifies?  Depending on the size
of your truck, Daniela, we'll probably only be able to take one desk at
a time, unless we disassemble them, but that will probably actually be
harder.  Daniela are you comfortable carrying half of a desk, as I can't
carry anything heavier than about a book, yet.

thanks!
Rachel