[Noisebridge-discuss] Mesh networking meetup?

dpc weasel at meer.net
Fri Sep 18 15:05:08 UTC 2009

Al Billings <albill at openbuddha.com> writes:

> If we do figure out how to flash the old Meraki Mini access points,
> I'll try to track down a few more. I'd like to flash the three that I
> have.

mark sent this along

>> BTW, there's some more info on flashing robin firmware onto meraki
>> mini here: http://robin-mesh.wik.is/Howto/Install/Meraki_Mini

watching mine (the loaner from graham) boot it was 'tricky' to see the
window for reboot over ethernet but trivial over serial (since you could
see the prompt :-). after this you can either adjust the boot time from
the redboot prompt or run the flashing directly.

\p
---
It will yet be the proud boast of women that they never contributed a
line to the Bible. - George W. Foote