[Noisebridge-discuss] Urban Exploration? Weird Tours?

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 22:40:10 UTC 2009

OK, this coming Tuesday, the 22nd, how about we meet at 5:15 PM, sharp
at the opening near Jillian's, at the corner of Howard and 4th. We
will meet and head immediately into my whirlwind tour of places you
probably never thought of going.

I don't want everyone to get super excited. It'll be fun, but we won't
be pulling up man-hole covers, or anything. I can make the whole thing
take around an hour, and deposit us at BART at the end, so we can all
go to the Mission afterwards.