[Noisebridge-discuss] Poor behavior at Noisebridge (Was fundraising)

Ceren Ercen ceren at magnesium.net
Sat Sep 19 05:52:19 UTC 2009

I moved myself to stand between them and the table they were about to
crash into. Because there were at least three full glasses of beer on
it, by several open laptops.

Some roughhousing... *shrug*

But the utter lack of care or awareness for what they were endangering
was kinda douchey, imho. enh.

- ceren