[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser at Cellspace October 9th

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Sat Sep 19 19:50:19 UTC 2009

just saying that i agree extremely strongly with grey's mention of the
mantra "don't solve problems before they arise".
i don't know a single space which didn't have the same concerns before
doing anything new (including parties) - at metalab ppl wanted to bar
all the windows for fear of the outside world, and if we hadn't
invoked that mantra it would have happened (no problems with ppl
smashing windows intentionally so far).

you just can't predict what's gonna happen, and one reason i love
hackerspaces is because they generally err on the side of
experimenting instead of fear.