[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser at Cellspace October 9th

dfine at sonic.net dfine at sonic.net
Sat Sep 19 18:06:15 UTC 2009

I think it's totally fine for a small fundraiser to break even if it
introduces a lot of new people to your cause. It can pay off in
unexpected ways down the road.

To make money on a small fundraiser you can't leave it to chance, enact
a plan for fleecing the appropriate amount of money from each attendee
to make it worth the effort.
--D