[Noisebridge-discuss] Who wants to go in on a Mikrokopter?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Sep 16 00:31:45 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am Jake, i have been to noisebridge a few times, and I love the place
and everyone in it.  I like coding and I love soldering and electronics.

I am wondering if anyone out there has taken an interest in the
Mikrokopter, as seen at the following pages:
http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/MikroKopter/#head-c797f64ffa16ef90b0e19f675eecd321fd6323d0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WaaJRL0dmg

I am interested in getting a kit and building one.  Since it is $1000.00
for such a kit, and very fun, I was thinking about going in on the kit
together with one or more other people.  I am not sure how this would work
out, except that I would expect people could sell their portion of
ownership to others as long as the $Value word remains based on a concrete
calculation agreed upon in advance.  Crashes would be paid for by the
pilot at the time, regardless of the cause.

I look forward to having a Mikrokopter to learn from, play with, mount
cameras on (such things would be owned separately from the craft itself)
and hopefully copy for much lower cost than the made-to-order kit.

Lets discuss this!

-Jake
(415)533-3699