[Noisebridge-discuss] Work that needs to be done at 2169

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.net
Sun Sep 20 16:15:42 UTC 2009

I'll come by around noon and spend an hour or two building shelves &
cleaning up. If the boxes of books Jim mentioned are obvious, I'll start
sorting through them, too.

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at blogher.com
liz at bookmaniac.net
http://liz-henry.blogspot.com

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ